The following rules apply when considering repeating a course:
- How many classes can I repeat for better grades?|
- What happens when I repeat courses beyond the 16 unit limit allowed by the Grade Forgiveness policy?
- If I received a C- or lower, WU or IC in a course taken at CSUF, do I have to repeat it at CSUF or can I repeat it at another college?
- May I earn multiple units for courses in which I get a D- or higher, and then repeat for a better grade?
- Must I repeat a class the next semester or with the same instructor to apply the Grade Forgiveness?
- How many units am I able to Withdraw from?
- When will an "I" be converted to an IC?
This site is maintained by the Cal State Fullerton, Academic Advisement Center and has been developed for undergraduate students only. Click here to report problems to the AAC Website Coordinator.
This site may contain links to web sites not administered by California State University, Fullerton or one of its divisions, schools, departments, units or programs. California State University, Fullerton is not responsible or liable for the accuracy or the content of linked pages.
California State University, Fullerton. ęCopyrights, All Rights Reserved.