- If you have a question regarding Academic Probation, please Click Here.
- Please view the information on Approved General Education (GE) Courses to learn whether or not a course counts for GE
- For information regarding taking a semester off, please view the Stop Out Policy.
- For information regarding Grad Check, please Click Here
- If you have a question regarding ACADEMIC DISQUALIFICATION, please Click Here
- For information regarding your options as a disqualified student, please contact;
- If you have a question regarding a major requirement, you will need to contact your major advisor. To find your department's information, Click Here
- If you would like to meet with an advisor at the Academic Advisement Center (UH-123B) to discuss your General Education (GE) requirements, you can visit
us during our regular operating hours (Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm, Friday 8:00-12:00). You will need to bring a
current printed copy of your Titan Degree Audit with you. NO APPOINTMENTS are taken, walk-ins only.
- Academic Advisement for Evening Students: Academic Advising for Evening Student is available online or by appointment. Please use the link below and indicate your preference
as well as a current phone number. Request Academic Advising for Evening Students
- Report a Website Error
This site is maintained by the Cal State Fullerton, Academic Advisement Center and has been developed for undergraduate students only. Click here to report problems to the AAC Website Coordinator.
This site may contain links to web sites not administered by California State University, Fullerton or one of its divisions, schools, departments, units or programs. California State University, Fullerton is not responsible or liable for the accuracy or the content of linked pages.
California State University, Fullerton. ęCopyrights, All Rights Reserved.