Empower Your Organization
A conference for club Advisors and Student Officers
The purpose of the conference is to equip club advisors and student officers to cultivate dynamic organizations that will sustain members and run smoothly. Join us to hear motivational speakers, participate in interactive workshops, network with others college and universities in the local area, and start your academic year off fully prepared and excited to hit the ground running. This one day conference features four tracks of leadership development which may all receive training in:
- Becoming the Leader Your Organization Needs
- Member Motivation & Team Building
- Event Planning & Program Development
- Transforming Organizational Skills Into Professional Skills
- Communication Strategies for Effective Collaboration
If you are ready to take that next step and be the best club you can be, come join us!
Who can attend?
- Any advisors: Faculty, staff, coaches… any advisor affiliated with a CSUF club or organization! Whether you are a seasoned advisor or just starting your first advising year, there is something for you!
- Student Officers: Any students involved in leadership in the club or anyone who wants to learn more about club leadership.
-Student Club Members: Any students in campus clubs and organizations who want to develop leadership skills now to help prepare them for their futures.
Why should I attend?
- Learn how to cultivate Dynamic Organizations.
- Learn how to be a great advisor
- Network with other college and university advisors and student leaders
- Students gain valuable skills in program development and leadership that you can use even after college
- Advisors learn how to support your club leaders – what do they want or need?
- Learn how to market and sustain your club
CSUF community additional benefits
- Students can complete the Blueprints requirement
- Seasoned advisors can learn about campus policy and procedure updates
- Opportunity to network with other college and university clubs
What is BLUEPRINTS?
This highly informative and useful workshop will provide you with the essentials to effectively utilize university resources for your group’s event and program planning efforts. Especially designed for student leaders, Blueprints will assist you in coordinating meetings, conferences and campus events. Students must be currently enrolled through CSUF (non-extended education).
Why Should I Attend Blueprints?
Once you have attended Blueprints, you will receive authorization to reserve campus facilities for your on-campus student club or organization. Only those individuals who have attended Blueprints may make such reservations.