Research Policies and Procedures
Conflict of Interest
- Implementation of the new PHS policy, effective August 24, 2012
- University Policy Statement (UPS) 610.000
- Office of Grants and Contracts (OGC)
- 700-U (This form is required from UC or CSU employees submitting proposals to some non-governmental agencies. Please see http://www.fppc.ca.gov/index.php?id=500 for details).
- Addendum to Conflict of Interest form (This form may need to be completed when additional information is required to supplement data provided on either the 700-U form or the Federal Financial Conflict of Interest (FCOI) form).
- NSF FCOI Disclosure Form (This conflict of interest form is for submissions to National Science Foundation opportunities).
- NIH & other PHS - FCOI Disclosure Form (This conflict of interest form is for submissions to Public Health Service agencies including National Institutes of Health).
Institutional Review Board (IRB)
IRB is a university committee appointed by the President to review and safeguard the use of human participants in research pursuant to Federal Code of Regulations (45 CFR 46).
Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC)
- Research news, forms and updates