What is Data Warehouse?
A data warehouse is an online repository for information. The CSUF Data Warehouse combines data from several different campus databases in one location and allows end users to view, filter, and search the information.
What is a Dashboard?
A Dashboard is a grouping of data warehouse information based on specific criteria. Dashboards are created by the campus for specific needs; for example: the Purchasing Dashboard which contains reports on purchase requisitions.
- Data Warehouse Overview (PDF)
- Logging into Data Warehouse (Web | PDF)
- Getting to Know the Dashboard (Web)
- Using Filters to Search Information (Web | PDF)
- Using Page Options to Save Filters and Create Bookmark Links (Web | PDF)
- Downloading Information from Data Warehouse (Web | PDF)
- Using Action Links: Print, Refresh, & Return (Web | PDF)
- Purchasing Reports User Guide (PDF)
- Revenue/Expense Reports User Guide (PDF)
- Admissions Reports User Guide (PDF)
- Degrees Reports User Guide (PDF)