1. Before you begin, print out the Thesis Manual. It includes everything you need to know.
2. Format and print your thesis manuscript as described in the Thesis Manual. If you need writing support, take advantage of the services provided by the Graduate Learning Specialists. One-on-one appointments are available.
3. Have your title/signature page complete with all signatures (per Thesis Manual instructions).
4. Submit thesis manuscript and one copy of your title/signature page to the Office of Graduate Studies by the deadline date.
5. After your submission, the University Thesis/Dissertation Reader will contact you.
Thesis General Information