Wednesday, October 28, 2015 (10 am - 2 pm)
Free and Open to ALL CSUF Students and Alumni | If you are a non-CSUF student, you can still attend the event for a $25 fee. Please bring cash.
- Talk to Employers in the various fields
- Step-up your job or internship search
- Employers will be available to meet you and answer your questions
Register NOW: Student RSVP
Companies Registered for the Internship & Career Expo
Succeed at the Career Fair Workshops:
- Monday, October 12, 2015, 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm, LH-210G Register Here
- Thursday, October 15, 2015, 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm, LH-210G Register Here
- Monday, October 19, 2015, 4:00pm - 5:30pm, LH-210G Register Here
- Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm, Webinar Register Here
- Thursday, October 22, 2015, 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm, ECS Student Success Center CS-206 Register Here
Pre-Career Expo Resume Reviews
- Monday, October 26, 2015, 10:00 am - 2:45 pm Career Center, LH-208 (Langsdorf Hall)
Tips on how to approach organizations at the expo:
- Introduce yourself, shake hands, and smile
- Share your knowledge of the organization (research the employer ahead of time) and segue into your "60 Second Commercial"
- Be ready to ask informative questions
- What would be the best way to apply to your positions?
- What is the hiring process?
- What other opportunities are there for individuals with my skills, background, and interests?
- Make sure you do not take too much of their time
- Be brief
- Be sure to ASK for their business card
- Thank them for their time and let them know you will be following-up
Success at a Job Fair Tips Sheet