Graduate Degree Applicants
Cal State Fullerton offers outstanding opportunities for students to pursue a graduate degree and attain their personal and professional goals. Approximately 2,100 full and part-time dedicated faculty members - scholars, researchers, writers, composers, artists and mentors - bring a diversity of teaching styles, interests and personalities to Cal State Fullerton. Many are nationally recognized through their publications, research grants and other professional activities. Admission criteria, degree requirements and course descriptions are listed in the University Catalog. Many departments have also established their own website where you can find more information on the programs offered, graduate student research opportunities, graduate student organizations, and scholarships and awards.
Basic Application Process
- Complete the online application at CSUMentor.edu. Apply as soon as possible as categories and majors may close at any time after the initial filing period has passed. Also be sure to read about our requirements, important updates and deadlines.
- Request your college/university transcript(s) be submitted to the Admissions office.
- Have any required graduate test scores (GRE, GMAT, etc) reported to the Admissions and Records office.
- Check with the academic department/college for additional required documents and steps.
- Application status will be available via the Student Portal.
- Check your messages often!