Student Employment Resources
- Need Help Finding a Job? - To find on-campus employment a student may either contact the department directly or look online at the Career Center to see the various jobs that are posted (portal login required).
- All new student employees are required to take the mandatory online training. All new student employees are required to take the mandatory online Confidentiality training. To access the training please log onto your Student Portal and click on the tab labeled “StudentTraining”. If you do not see this tab please go to your profile and add it. Click on the Mandatory Student Training logo. Next click on the folder to have the list of mandatory trainings appear. Finally, click “Launch” next to the training you want to complete. Students hired as of January 1, 2012 will have the entire spring semester to complete the training.
- Need more information on Federal Work Study or Financial Aid?
- Need more information from Payroll?
- Want to know when you get paid? - This form also includes the maximum number of hours a student can work per month.
- Benefits - You are covered during your usual work hours by Worker's Compensation insurance against job-relatedillness or injury. Students are not entitled to other employment benefits such as overtime pay, paid holidays, vacation or sick leave, unemployment insurance or permanent status.